Benefits of Microsoft Office 365
Many firms make the mistake of never updating their productivity software. Office 365 is so much more than an online version of Microsoft Office. The program is an indispensable tool used to help firms communicate and share data on a global level. Top reasons to make the switch to Office 365 include:
- Access What You Need When You Need It- There is no reason to run into the office after-hours to get contact or calendar information. Use any device to get immediate online access. Calendars, emails, and documents are securely shared remotely between all team members.
- Pay for What You Need- There’s not a one-size-fits-all package for Office 365. Your needs are accessed and we can steer you in the right direction when choosing a package. Monthly or annual contracts are available for most packages.
- Collaborate via Online Apps- As part of Office 365, you can transition to having your staff collaborate on projects with the online versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and OneNote. Collaborations take place in real time with improved functionality. For instance, online images and videos can be seamlessly added to Powerpoint slides.
- Cloud Storage Options- Firms are now relying on cloud storage solutions to keep data secure while backing up their work. With Office 365, 1 TB of files can be stored in the cloud.
Why Choose Auspicious Business Solutions for Office 365 Consulting?
- Full Project Management- From start to finish, we will guide you from the planning stages to post-migration support.
- Seamless Transitions- Our goal is to keep your business operational as you transition over to Office 365. We will identify the tools needed to keep your business afloat during this time period.
- Technical Support- Office 365 implementation requires support to help staff navigate the new software and teach them how to launch new projects.
- Disaster Recovery Assistance- While setting up your new Office 365 products, we can make sure all backup and disaster recovery tools are in place and operational.
- Reduced IT On Site Needs- By outsourcing the setup and management of Office 365, you are reducing the responsibilities of your current IT team. Focus can be switched to the management of more vital tasks within the organization.
For more information on our services and pricing, give Auspicious Business Solutions a call at (845) 444-5333 or send an email to email@example.com.