Benefits of Comprehensive Managed IT Services
Despite dependence on IT growing, tech support may be limited in small businesses. Your company may be failing to keep up with the maintenance required to update all IT operations. This could include applying security patches or creating data backup files. If your system’s security is outdated, your chances increase of exposing the network to malware that could force you into shutdown mode. Ideally, you want to prevent issues from cropping up to keep your business operationally. Emergency IT services are much more costly than hiring a managed services provider to stop any problems before they start. Our mission is to optimize your IT system’s performance to save you money and focus on more important areas of your business.
What’s Included with Managed IT Services
- Remote Monitoring and Support- We provide round the clock monitoring to keep your data and systems safeguarded against threats. Clients are provided with unlimited technical support and 24/7 access to our Help Desk.
- Guaranteed Response Time- We never leave our clients hanging when an IT issue arises. Our team prides itself on their high level of responsiveness.
- Support as your company’s CIO/CTO- We completely manage your IT needs by becoming your firm’s chief technology officer.
- Device Support- Modern technology used within a business is more than simply a desktop and hard drive. Support options also cover printers, smartphones, desktops, and laptops.
- System Backups- Don’t lose your company’s confidential data. Allow us to set up parameters to backup all of your files on local and cloud servers. We also backup imaging and messaging services.
- Disaster Prevention- We manage malware protection to keep your computer systems safe. If a system does fail, we will help repair and recover the database until it is fully operational.
- Server Maintenance- We will ensure you always have the latest version of the software programs and hardware utilized by your staff.